Free USA Shipping! Buying more than 1 item? 10% off your whole order!

Real C
Real C
Real C

Real C

Regular price
$20.00
Sale price
$20.00
Quantity must be 1 or more

The name says it all! This is one of the most complete and concentrated natural sources of Vitamin C. Real-C is not formulated in a lab, and it is not a synthetic vitamin. It is harvested from Organic Acerola Cherries. They are 20% Vitamin C by weight. The other 80% is all the other good stuff in the cherry that helps metabolize it to do as it was intended by nature.

You must be over the age of 18 to order this product.

 

100 Capsules

Ingredients

Organic Acerola Cherry (550 mg.)

Vegetable Cellulose (Plant Fiber Capsule)

No Fillers!

 

Benefits

  • Complete and digestible Vitamin C source.
  • All-natural and bio-available
  • Naturally occurring essential cofactors
  • Contains rutin & bioflavonoids
  • Super immune booster
  • Removes toxins
  • Necessary for collagen and cartilage maintenance
  • Natural skin nutrient

Acerola Cherries contain rutin, hesperidin, anthocyanins, whole plant bioflavonoids and other naturally occurring essential cofactors. Vitamin C works best with these counterparts. They were put together for a reason. Nature is more advanced than man will ever be. They all contribute to each other to create perfect balance. It is highly absorbable and won’t simply ‘pass’ through you.

Real C is very import to your health, building your immune system and removing toxins from your blood.

The Food and Nutrition board raised the RDA for Vitamin C intake per day to 90 mg of pure Vitamin C from 70 mg. In my opinion the RDA minimum requirement is ridiculously low and set at an amount that will basically prevent scurvy. This is not even remotely enough to heal the human body.

If you are a smoker you need Real-C immediately. Smoking pulls Vitamin C from your body because the smoke creates toxins in your blood. Smokers should at least double if not tenfold the amount recommended.

Most people assume they get enough Vitamin C in any given day. Not the case!

They believe this because they either have a glass of orange juice in the morning or they eat or drink other foodstuffs that have an inferior incomplete form of Vitamin C altered by man. It would be nice to get a full day’s worth of Vitamin C in a glass of juice, but how do you get that out of something that has been pasteurized and altered from its original state. The heating process destroys all the living enzymes and all other life intending substances within it. Often that ‘juice’ is only partially real anyway.

GIVE YOUR BODY A FIGHTING CHANCE with REAL BIO-AVAILABLE VITAMIN C!

 

Payments processed through PayPal. You don't have to be a member to use your credit or debit card (it's easy). 

Disclaimer

The subject matter contained herein is not intended to diagnose or advise treatment. If you have any concerns, particularly if you have pre-existing conditions or allergies, check with your healthcare provider regarding the ingredients we use.

Statements made have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review